The triplets love pizza. Honestly, they think anything that is round is a pizza. I made them sweet potato pizza bites and they were a hit.
Slice a sweet potato into circles and roast.
Top with tomato sauce and cheese.
Bake until melted.
Here is the step by step recipe. Hope your kids love it as much as the triplets did!
Sweet Potato Pizza Bites
- Sweet potato
- Tomato sauce/pizza sauce
- Fresh mozzarella
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Slice sweet potato into 1/4 inch round slices. Put in a single layer on a lined sheet tray.
3. Bake for 10 minutes, or until soft.
4. Top with sauce, cheese, and any other toppings you like!
5. Bake for about 6 minutes or until cheese is melted and desired brownness.