My kids have never really liked eggs which is a huge bummer because eggs are fast, easy, and such a great source of protein.
I came up with a fun way to try eggs rather than just sticking a few ugly scrambled eggs on their plate. This recipe is basically a quiche without the crust. It is super versatile and anything can be added to it.
This recipe comes together so easily. And only a few dishes!
I put the egg mixture in fun little heart shaped molds, but anything works.
They puff up when they are baking and look fabulous.
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk (I used whole)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I used cheddar)
This is where you can add any vegetables you would like:
- 1/4 cup chopped spinach
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl.
- Add all other ingredients and whisk together.
- Pour into sprayed muffin tins or silicon molds would be great as well.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until puffy and center is set.
- Let cool and remove from pan. Store in a sealed container for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.